Whether you’re a content creator or a business owner, managing your affiliate marketing strategy can be a challenging task. For instance, you need to keep track of all your links, monitor the performance of your products, and constantly come up with new ways to optimize your content.
Fortunately, there are several tools you can use to lighten the load. Moreover, some of these products are equipped with features that can help generate higher conversion rates and boost your income.
In this post, we’ll share five powerful products that can take your affiliate marketing to the next level. Let’s get started!
1. Pretty Links
As a blogger or influencer, you probably spend a lot of time creating content around your affiliate products. Our Pretty Links plugin is designed to help you generate and organize affiliate links more efficiently. You can also use our plugin to monitor your clicks and identify your best-performing links.
Here are some of the best features offered by Pretty Links:
- A link shortening tool that you can use to create neat and branded links
- The option to generate affiliate disclosures on all of your posts and pages
- The ability to organize and categorize your links for easier access
- Conversion reports that help you track visitor conversions
Price: Our Lite version is available for free and comes with a few basic features, including the link shortening tool. If you want to benefit from more advanced features, you can upgrade to our premium version. Prices start at $79 per year.
Starting your own affiliate program can seem a little daunting. Fortunately, Easy Affiliate makes it super easy for business owners to get started with affiliate marketing. In fact, you can have your self-hosted affiliate program up and running on your site within minutes.
Easy Affiliate offers many user-friendly features, including:
- An affiliate dashboard that you can customize so it matches your branding
- An admin panel where you can view your overall stats, conversions, transactions, and other reports
- One-click payouts so you can pay your affiliates in a quick and timely manner
- Flawless integration with different email marketing software, including Mailchimp and ConvertKit
Price: The basic plan starts at $99.50 per year, and is ideal for small entrepreneurs who want to set up their first affiliate programs. More advanced options are also available.
Analyzing your traffic is an important part of affiliate marketing. It helps you identify the strong and weak areas of your site, and determine what steps you need to take to boost your income. Therefore, you might want to consider using an efficient and reliable analytics plugin like MonsterInsights.
MonsterInsights is a very user-friendly tool that offers a variety of powerful features, including:
- Affiliate link and ads tracking
- Detailed statistics for each post and page on your site
- One-click integration with other popular services, including Yoast, WooCommerce, and our Pretty Links plugin.
- Real-time data so you can closely monitor your visitors’ activities on your site on particular days and times.
4. Conversion a.i. (Jarvis)
One of the main challenges faced by publishers and marketers is trying to come up with fresh ideas for content that generates money. This is where Conversion a.i. comes in. Jarvis, your own personal writing assistant, can help you create high-performing content and optimize your marketing strategy for better conversions.
Here are some of the things you can do with Conversion a.i.:
- Obtain original, accurate, and non-plagiarized content
- Generate high-quality copy for ads, emails, websites, listings, blogs, and more
- Apply to any niche in any industry
Price: Conversion a.i offers a variety of pricing options, starting at a very affordable $29 per month.
One effective way to increase your affiliate income is through email marketing. This entails building a loyal base of readers or followers who are interested in your content and products. OptinMonster can help you do just that. This lead generation software can be a powerful tool for bloggers who want to grow their email lists and improve website conversions.
Some noteworthy features offered by OptinMonster include:
- The option to turn any image or link into an optin campaign and get more subscribers
- Smart triggers that can help you convert inactive visitors into subscribers and customers
- A variety of targeting tools that you can use to personalize your content and address the right audience
Price: OptinMonster can be an affordable tool for small entrepreneurs. The basic plan starts at $9 per month and offers the most essential tools to help you get more leads.
Managing an affiliate marketing strategy is not an easy task. As a blogger or business owner, you’ll need to monitor all of your affiliate links and products, while ensuring that you’re creating the right content for the right audience.
In this post, we looked at five affiliate marketing products that can help you generate more leads and make more sales:
- Pretty Links: an all-in-one link management plugin that offers conversion reports.
- Easy Affiliate: a powerful solution that helps business owners start their own affiliate programs.
- MonsterInsights: a user-friendly analytics plugin that gives you in-depth insights into the performance of your affiliate links and ads.
- Conversion a.i.: a writing service that helps you create attention-grabbing content for a high return on investment.
- OptinMonster: a tool that helps you grow your email list and optimize your content for the right audience.
Do you have any questions about the affiliate marketing products mentioned above? Let us know in the comments section below!