You’ll be receiving an email shortly with your Pretty Links license.
You can login here to manage your Pretty Links account and licenses (using the username & password you just setup):
Once you get your License Key, if you don’t currently have Pretty Links Lite installed, here’s how you’ll install & activate Pretty Links:
- Download the latest version of Pretty Links using the unique link provided to you in your installation email.
- Go to your WordPress website admin
- Browse to ‘Plugins’ -> ‘Add New’ and click ‘Upload’
- Upload the zip file you just downloaded and click ‘Activate’
- Browse to ‘Pretty Links’ -> ‘Activate Pro’ in your WordPress Admin and enter your license key & and activate it.
Alternatively, if you do already have Pretty Links Lite installed, here’s how you’ll install & activate Pretty Links:
- Browse to ‘Pretty Links’ -> ‘Upgrade to Pro’ in your WordPress Admin, enter your license key & and activate it.
- Click the button “Upgrade plugin to Pro”
If you have questions along the way you can access the Pretty Links user manual and support from your Membership Dashboard at https://prettylinks.com/account/.
The Pretty Links Team