The real power of Pretty Links Reports is setting up Conversion Reports. However, you may want to just select a few links and view the total-hits/unique-hits on those links. Also note that Conversion Reporting will ONLY work with the tracking method set to “Extended”.
Here’s how you’ll setup your Reports:
- Go to “Pretty Links” -> “Reports”.
- Click “Add a Pretty Links Report”.
- Name your report.
- Select your “Links to Analyze”.
- Leave the “Goal” link blank.
- Click “Create”.
- Find your newly created report in the list and click “view” under it to see your report.
Customizing the reports
Pretty Links, let’s you customize the date range when viewing the reports. Select the date range, and click “Customize”.